Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our New Puppy



This past week, a friend of mine mentioned that she was thinking of finding a new home for her dog, Lucy. I immediately told her I would love to take the dog and give her a new home.
She's an English Springer Spaniel, and she's 7 months old. She's already house broken, which is a definite plus.
I picked Connor and Cooper up Friday afternoon, and told them I had a surprise for them. We went over to my friends house to get her. Connor didn't act too excited at first, but by the time we got home, we were in love with her.
Chad (my husband) was out of town, and coming home that evening. It was a surprise for him too. (LOL). He was almost instantly smitten with her.
She's very energetic, yet gentle with the boys. She seems the be the perfect pet for our family. I hope we have many years to enjoy her!
Hope you have a great week!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to have a little girl 'Granddog'! She has already stolen my heart!

Magnolia Memories08 said...

To Lucy welcome to your new home, a beautiful one at that. Connor and Cooper enjoy her each and everyday she will become very protective over both of you.Chad I could tell you fell in love with Lucy the minute you saw her!!Kelli you made a great choice taking Lucy.She has
already fell in love with her new family..She is very happy.

Katie said...

How adorable. I think all kids need a family dog.. Many memories to come (: I had a english springer spaniel growing up.

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your new puppy! I love the name Lucy. If we got a female dog, that's what I would have named her.

take care,
Dawn

Unknown said...

lucky dog, lucky kids, lucky you to have gotten such a cute and hopefully wonderful dog!
http://randommusingsfrommypov.com

joyh82 said...

Your blog is so cute, love the banner and the background. Did you do this yourself? Your kids are adorable and so is the puppy.