Saturday, February 7, 2009

New For Spring! Coach Handbags!!

















I've been looking at new spring handbags online, and decided to do a post on some of my favorite handbags from Coach.
These are all new looks for spring. I can't quite figure out which one is my favorite. I love all the bright colors, textures, and shapes of all the handbags.

They are quite pricey though. It never hurts a girl to look does it?

Which one is your favorite?

Coming later in the week...Coach accessories for spring!

Have a great day!
You may click on blog title above, it will take you directly to Coach website!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first one and the last one. Although you know me well enough to know I will NEVER pay that much for a purse. LOL

Rather spend my money traveling!

Katie said...

Cute but to much money. I can't wait till spring though, dying here (: