Saturday, January 31, 2009

i heart faces winners ....








This is the photo that won the i heart faces contest this week. The theme this week was J-O-Y

I've been anxiously awaiting all week for the winners of the i heart faces photograph blog contest. Of course I entered Cooper's picture this week. He didn't win, but I would like to share with you the photograph that won, and some of their top picks. I love this blog, it's the coolest , especially if you're even remotely into taking pictures, and trying to capture that special moment.

See above for pictures, I have yet to figure out how to post pictures as I go. Some of their favorites follow....they did a top ten, and I picked out of those a couple of my favorites!! Enjoy!
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious,all of them..Ann