Monday, January 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged...Name 5 things...

Hey ya'll! I know it's been forever since I've posted something on my blog. For some reason now that the holidays are past us, I'm just not finding that much to blog about. Luckily my mom, Diane at A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words has tagged me. So, here goes...

Name 5 things in your purse:



  • Most recent check stub

  • My makeup bag(go nowhere without it)

  • Tic Tacs

  • Wet wipes

  • Chapstick

Name 5 things in my workroom:



  • Tape

  • Drill

  • Batteries

  • Screwdrivers

  • Krazy Glue

Name 5 things I've always wanted to do:



  • Travel to Europe

  • Go to nurse anesthesia school

  • Be able to draw/paint

  • Ice Skate

  • Eat whatever I want, & not gain weight

Name 5 things I'm into:



  • My cell phone & text messaging

  • Facebook/Blogging

  • Reading Fiction Novels

  • My family

  • My tv shows i. e. Desperate Housewives, Brothers&Sisters,Nip/Tuck, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Bill O'Reilly when I can watch him.

Now I would like to tag 2 people:

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm glad you stopped by. I hope it's okay that I grandkid envy your children. Every time Diane posts a picture of those two I just smile. I swear they are the cutest kids ever! I never even thought about grandkids until I saw that adorable face of Cooper's one day on her blog. Then I called my son and reminded him that I wasn't getting any younger lol